Wednesday, December 12, 2007

quick comments about Petrino...

busy day today, so no real time to comment. So Bobby Petrino bailed on the Falcons. On one hand, its been a tough year for the dude. Dealing with the Mike Vick situation turned the team into a mess, so I kind of understand his desire to get the heck out of the ATL. On the other hand, I kind of like the guy and was looking forward to seeing him build a high-powered offensive team and now I feel kind of deserted and angry. I guess I should expect it, since he bailed on L'ville after signing a 10-year deal. Now he's in the SEC and that's one more good coach in a league stacked with quality coaches. I hope UGA destroys him every chance they get. Que sera, sera.

UPDATE: The more I think about this the more frustrated and disappointed I get. I think the Falcons should bring back the Run and Shoot.

No comments: