Thursday, March 27, 2008

movie reviews...



watched Atonement, that's right,
Oscar nominated Atonement. Terrible. Boring.




Also rewatched The Departed during the free HBO Preview Weekend. This movie still rules. Awesome all the way through. One of my favorite Scorsese films. Click the thumb to see some of my favorite clips from the film. Glad the Oscars got this one right.




Also watched Grandma's Boy during the free weekend. It was pretty bad too, but still, kinda kept my attention. Mainly because some of the characters made me laugh. Overall, pretty stupid though.





Finally, I rewatched Hot Fuzz again. Really good movie. Not as good as Shaun of the Dead, but still really good. I can probably rewatch both of these movies a bunch of times with out getting too tired of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cant get out of getting your dude card punched by putting "oscar nominated" before a movie.


PUNCH!

Old Man Crews said...

i used oscar nominated in a sarcastic manner with a picture of a turd next to it. i think that's legit.